Monday, August 24, 2009

It's been too long

Wow, it's been a long time since I have posted anything. so much stuff has been going on! Last week on the 18th I had to return to work. It has been a little stressful adjusting to the daily change. Luckily, Aaron had a great idea for me to get a digital frame and load it with lots of Aaron's pictures. I am not sure that this has helped when I get sad or work or keep me distracted and not doing my work! Logan and dad have been busy with working on tummy time and giggles. Logan giggled for the first time while I was at work, I am still waiting to hear it! Here are a few pictures that we have taken lately. Enjoy, and next time it won't be so long!



2 comments:

  1. What a doll!!! I wanna squish his cheeks!!! He looks so happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! Those pictures are great!!!
    What a cutie pie!
    -Bets

    ReplyDelete