Thursday, July 16, 2009

NMG

I had signed up to particpate in a new mom's group. We met every monday from 1-3 for 6 weeks at the Yoga Center of Mpls. When I first started I knew that I would love the "teacher", but was a little nervous about not really knowing any women in the group. Well, we just finished out last group on Monday and I am sooo bummed! Turns out it was the best thing that I ever did. Not only did we meet on Mondays, but many of us mom's also did another activity outside of group. We are hoping that even that group is over we can meet once a month to stay connected and be a support to each other. I have meet an amazing group of women and am so excited for the many more child rearing adventures we will share! On the last day of group we took a group photo, along with a picture of the babies in a circle!





No comments:

Post a Comment